Guided Cheese Plant Tours
Are you interested in doing an intimate tour with the head cheese maker of Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese? You will experience a guided tour of all the stages of production while having all your questions answered by the cheese maker himself. You will also get to tantalize your taste buds with a tasting of three of our signature cheeses. You can do all this while enjoying the stunning beauty of the local area, who could ask for more?
Some additional details:
- The typical tour and tasting takes an hour.
- The cost is $10 per person plus tax.
- Feet and hair coverings are mandatory and will be provided.
- Maximum group size of 25 people.
- The entire building and washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Click here to see available tour dates and times as well as book your spot!
Private Group Tours
Some important notes:
- The tour and tasting fee is $10 per person plus tax.
- There is a minimum tour fee of $100 plus tax.
- The maximum group size is 25 people
- For food safety reasons we can only book tours when we are not in production which is usually in the afternoon.
- We have ample room for tour buses, and they can easily navigate our oval road.